Corrimal Park Market stallholders page
Thank you for joining our Corrimal Market on the first and third Saturday of the month!
Placeholder for stallholder list
All stallholders must display social
distancing signage as per the newsletter sent to each stallholder. You are
required to have hand sanitiser at your stall in a prominent position and must
monitor how many people come into your stall. Please assist us in making the
market a safe place. Thank you.
By attending our market, you agree to the Terms & Conditions
ADDRESS OF MARKET
The market is held in Memorial Park, right next to the Corrimal Park Mall (where Coles is located) HOWEVER, entry for stallholders is from Railway Street Corrimal:
Please take instruction from the organisers.
- Bump between 7 AM and 8 AM
- Market hours: 9 AM to 2 PM.
- Please stop
trading at 2 PM and vacate the grounds no later than 3:30 PM.
- Bump in between 8 AM & 9 AM.
- Market hours: 10 AM to 3 PM.
- Please stop trading at 3 PM and vacate the grounds no later than 4:30 PM
- Out of respect to stallholders who have perishable goods, our market will only close if weather makes it too dangerous to continue. Check Terms & Conditions for cancellation details.
- Do not cancel by email after Thursday before the market. SMS or ring Kerrie on 0415 900913. If cancelling the night before the market, do not contact Kerrie after 9 PM. We need our beauty sleep! Just send a text in the morning.
PAYMENT & INSURANCE:
- We will be providing envelopes for payment. Please have your payment ready for collection by 11:30 AM. If paying online, see banking details at the bottom of our Terms & Conditions page.
- You are required to carry current insurance Certificate of Currency and (when applicable) Wollongong Council Temporary Food Permit.
ASSIST US WITH MARKETING PLEASE:
Our marketing consists of:
- Facebook - own site and other relevant pages with scheduled updates and paid advertising
- Call to radio stations on the morning of the market
- YouTube clips of stallholders. Click here.
- Wollongong Tourism - website and Facebook
- Advertising in Public School's newsletter when appropriate
- Through the Corrimal Chamber of Commerce
With your assistance we can reach many people with our marketing! Please like our Facebook page and share the event and posts each month.